Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Season 2 of that show

Season 2 of the Pickup Artist premiered Sunday. Blah blah blah.. I was going to say that I think Kevin is going to win just because he’s more advanced than the rest of the guys (he was the VHI1.com chosen one), but now I think he’s going to plateau and a few of the other guys are going to blow right past him. So the story goes, Kevin is “in the community” so that might explain a little of his initial success.

TSB Magazine had a podcast with Tara (the “wingwoman” on the Pickup Artist 2). She came out and said she was hired for the show. Yup. The first season made Tara look like she was Mystery’s good friend and that he trained her and a whole bunch of other things. It just so turns out that she didn’t even know Mystery before the show was made. She auditioned for an unknown premise show and was casted.

This leads to the inevitable question “why can’t Mystery find his own wingwoman?” Not to say I’m awesome or anything, but if I had my own show I could easily find half a dozen girls to be my wingwoman. Major incongruence. Major incongruence.

In Hawaii, the Pickup Artist 2 has new episodes at 9 am on Sunday . . . and tons of repeats for people are busy at that time.

No comments: