Monday, January 5, 2009

Free Alcohol

Just because I don’t drink doesn’t mean that I have something against other people drinking. Rather, I encourage other people to drink; I think it makes people comfortable with the concept of me not drinking. Your beer is for you and my beer is for you.

What really fascinates me is the amount of money I actually save from not drinking. Aside from the many times I have managed bat my eyelashes in exchange for free soda, my bar tabs have been astonishingly cheap. It’s not uncommon for me to go out and not hit the minimum credit card level if I’m not buying drinks for my friends.

Conversely, getting free alcohol requires more than just heavy flirting. One way to find out where has cheap or free drinks is www.myopenbar.com which shockingly has a Honolulu edition in addition to New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Miami sites. It feels good that Honolulu is among such good alcoholic company.

click here for the Honolulu myopenbar.com page.

No comments: