Friday, April 25, 2008

Social Circle Is About To Bite Me In The Ass

So I’m kinda shitting bricks right now. This is definitely one of those times when my expanded social circle of hot girls has turned around and is about to take a big chunk out of my ass.

So my company is hiring. We rarely hire. In fact, for my position, I’m the last person they hired and that was over 3 years ago.

Well, it just so happens that I’m friends with lots of pretty girls in my field (and up until five minutes ago, I thought this was a good thing).

Every once is a while a few of these girls come to my office to say hi. Other people in my company also see me eating lunch with pretty girls all the time. Once, we had this fire drill so the whole building cleared out. Our company, along with all the other building tenants met at a nearby field and lo and behold I see one of my friends wearing a really hot dress—so I talk to her. And everyone sees. I say they’re just my friends, but that’s like saying “if I won the lottery, I’d still come to work.” Not surprisingly, I have this reputation of knowing lots of pretty girls.

So back to my company hiring: I tell my friends that we’re looking for someone and guess who starts applying? A ton of the hot girls I know. What’s worse is that some of the girls told their other friends to apply. Seriously. So in a few weeks my company is going to start interviewing these girls and one after another, they’re all going to say “I know NotEvenWater!”

Maybe if I worked for a bunch of horny old men this would be a good thing, but I’m quite sure that’s not the case.

No comments: