Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woolite Dark


Back in the day, I never washed clothes because I just wore brand new clothes all the time. Ok that never happened, but until that day comes I like to use Woolite Dark for my dark clothes.

I used to use the cheapest Costco laundry detergent I could find and it would faded my dark clothes like pouring in a cup of bleach with every load.

I eventually discovered the reason my black shirts turned grey was due to cheap detergent, not cheap clothes. So for keeping dark clothes looking new, I recommend Woolite Dark Laundry detergent. Clothes still fade slightly, but not nearly as much.

Woolite Dark: $9.99 for 66 loads at Costco.

As for washing white, just use the cheapest stuff around.

1 comment:

Willis said...

Cool tip. I may pick up a bottle tomorrow.