Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy BIRTHday to the Female Condom

Fifteen years ago today, the FDA approved the female condom. Has anyone ever used one of these? Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one in stores, opened one, seen one in use, or seen one littering a sewage-filled gutter drain.

Wikipedia to the rescue: apparently, the female condom is just a big version of the male variety . . . and more expensive. Great, I guess I’ll never use one of those.

Well, to make this post remotely useful, let me recommend buying male condoms online. First, condoms in the store are really expensive. Second, buying condoms in the store is a hassle. Third, condoms keep for like six years so mind as well buy them in bulk and save money. Fourth, let me repeat: six years, if you’re reading this and you don’t think you’ll get laid 50 times in six years, stop reading now and go to a bar and say hi to 40 girls. Just do it.

A good online shop is www.condomdepot.com. Last I check the code “best” gave me 10%, google for updated discounts. I recommend the Durex Extra Sensitive and the Crown Skinless. Order 50 of each and be safe.

Note: for the ultra cheap-asses, condoms are included in the Flex Plan so you can pay for them with pre-tax dollars. Happy fucking.

No comments: