Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Pimp Hat Story - Part 2

This is where the pimp hat story - Part 2 will go. I'm still working on the story and want to keep this blog remotely chronological.

Am I inventing backdated blogging? I just see the urban dictionary definition "backdated blog - inserting a meaningless post with the intention to change it later so the blogger can keep the chronological flow of the blog."

==============

I went to Flora Dec and bought an outrageous red velvet pimp hat. It was awesome and by far the loudest hat in the hat party. I also rocked it hard; every girl was grabbing it and plunking it on their head.

More interesting is that some dude was trying to run game on my girlfriend . . . and I just let him. I was on the other side of the room and I considered stepping in and out alpha-ing him, but decided to just let him run it and see what happens.

I wasn’t worried about him stealing her away because I’ve taught my girl friend so much PUA stuff that she can game girls better than most guys. Shiiit, if she could probably put on a decent clinic if she put her mind to it.

So the guy is trying tog grab and touch her and she just wasn’t having any of it. He put his hand on her back and it just creeped her out. Most of the time I was outside and could kinda see through the windows, but it was funny how sloppy he dropped his game.

Later on, I got mad at the guy, but I couldn’t figure out why. And then it hit me: because he dropped sloppy game. The TV show The Boondocks has this quote “Game recognize game” and it think its true. Not saying that I have the world’s greatest game, or anything close it, but I do recognize it and he was “looking unfamiliar right then.” “Creepy touchy guy” is no threat to me.

I know its stupid, but it infuriated me to think that I was competing with this low level chode. I even told this to my girl friend and she looked at me like I was crazy. Welcome to crazyland.

On a related note, she asked “Are you mad at me ‘cause that guy was hitting on me?”

Me: “No. Guys hit on my girl friends all the time, cause they’re hot; it just comes with the territory.”

And then she smiled, hugged me, and gave me a big kiss.

No comments: