Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shopping Dates

Christmas is coming and I’ve been told I’m an awesome shopping partner. Then again, all those comments came from girls hell bent on getting me in bed, so maybe there was some bias there. In any case, shopping is probably one of the easiest “dates” you can do.

Everyone’s got to shop for the holidays and, where I’m from, there are only a few malls so picking one is easy. When you get there, propose a lot of things. Don’t get mad if she shoots them down. Be honest when she asks for your opinion (girls don’t respect “yes-men”). If she gives you good advice thank her (you do want to reward positive behavior). Go to the mall with some ideas--even if they are terrible.

Here’s how to get the girl to the mall: tell a girl “I had a crazy amount of gifts to buy (translation: I know lots of people and am therefore liked by many) and I’ve got most of it done (I’m responsible), but I still can’t figure out exactly what to get ______ (I’m thoughtful). Come with me to help me find something. Bam!! Instant date that doesn’t cost you anything.

Hurry up and use this because you only have a few weeks before it expires.

No comments: