Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rinse, Repeat

he Christmas weekend kicked me in the ass. I started the party on Wednesday, went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and even on Monday. I then woke up hella early on Tuesday (Christmas) cause my family does pre-Christmas-breakfast-present-opening . . . I have a feeling I started this when I was about three.

Tuesday night I just crashed and went to sleep around 9 pm.

Just when my crazy week has wound down, I realize its Wednesday all over again and you know what that means: 80’s night at Next Door. Rinse Repeat baby!!

Friday night hat party was re-donk-u-lous. See this Pimp Hat Story - Part 2

Saturday night I was supposed to go to the W, but ended up at a bar. I put a bunch of girls on the guess-list and never showed up. Bwhahahaha. That was actually funny. They weren’t happy I didn’t come, but eh, they got in for free.

Side note: guest lists and VIP are not hard to get, they just require planning. Every club and every promoter has a websites or myspace a page. To get on the VIP or the guest list, just send the club or promoter a message, email or text message. Some require that the list be in before a certain time or that only girls can get on the list or something limited. In any case, getting something on a guest list is always better than nothing. Additionally, girls think that you need some sort of high end connection to get on a guest list. Bwhahahah.

On Sunday, I had house dinner and then an apartment party. Around 1 am during the apartment party, I started fixing stuff in the girl’s apartment. Serious. It was odd.

We were playing pass the broken doorknob around. I looked at it and said, “I can fix this”. Five minutes later and one slightly broken bobby pin, the door was fixed. She was happy. It had been broken for six months and I fixed it without even using a screwdriver.

Then I fixed a light fixture and turned a permanently locked sliding door into a fully functioning door; slightly drunk people are quite fascinated by home improvement skills.

Instead of worrying if I was doing a DHV with my home improvement skills or being a dancing monkey fixing stuff, I just decided to do something nice for my friend.

Monday was a calm night. I went to my parents’ house, baked cookies with siblings then delivered them throughout the neighborhood. I have fun with my siblings, we’re always joking, ripping on each other, and trying to outsmart the last thing anyone says. And the cookies were perfect.

No comments: