Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wednesday Night Haps

. . . went to 80’s night at Next Door last night. If you live in Honolulu or ever visit, make sure to check it out on any given Wednesday. There’s only two good parties on a Wednesday and if you’re not at Dave and Busters or not at Next Door, you’re not “where it’s at.”

For more information, check out my friend’s site DoSomethingTonight. com

Oh, and lots of white girls too.


About two dozen of my friends showed up; it was almost surreal how many people I knew. I talked to a bunch of my friends, made a few more friends, rolled out, crashed on my bed, and woke to go to work today. Surprisingly, I’m not tired at all. I have this sort of thing where if I go out one night, I’m totally fine the next day. But two nights in a row and I’m a certified zombie. And I don’t mean the 28 Days Later speedy zombies, no, I’m a “George A. Romero stumbling slower than glue” zombie.

Well, this being Christmas vacation week, tonight is another planned party event--so we’ll see how I function tomorrow.

No comments: