Monday, May 26, 2008

Call Girls and Callgirls, no, not like that!


My curiosity began with a casual reading of Diary of a Dfmer (invited readers only). It then somehow lead me to Confessions of A College Callgirl, which helped me stumble upon the Showtime series Secret Diaries of a Call Girl. (yes, some are "Callgirls" and some are "Call Girls")

While I’m still very much against paying for sex on a whole multitude of reasons, that doesn’t prevent me from studying people with the ultimate abundance mentality.

For those who missed the first season of Secret Diaries of a Call Girl, you missed out on yet another great freshman show. As you can imagine, the show is exactly what the title describes and the ultimate study of Belle de Jour, a girl who can have anyone, who gets what she wants and struggles through the world like the rest of us. Here’s the trailer:



I have no idea whether the show is accurate or not, but it seems a decent place to start if you’re interesting in learning how to pickup the most difficult of women.

Secret Diaries of a Call Girl season 2 premiers Monday June 16 at 10:30 p.m. on Showtime.

No comments: