Monday, March 3, 2008

Emotion Junkie

I’ve become and emotion-junkie. I like being right. I hate being wrong. I love winning, but more so, I love the feeling that I’m about to win.

There’s nothing better than thinking loss is imminent and then magically finding that super magic bullet that will help me win the day. And that’s my job: I take really bad situations and research and work them to find a solution. Every so often I find one that’s a total loser, I work at it, nearly give up, and like a little speck of gold in the river, a solution arises. And that solution grows and grows and like magic beans, I soon realize I have a monster winner.

I guess that’s why I like pickup. I love the feeling of turning a losing situation into a slam-dunk winner. I like being the underdog. I like researching things. I like analyzing things. And most of all, I like winning.

No comments: