Monday, January 28, 2008

Absurdity Meet Absurdity


I’m actually not crazy. Seriously.

I just began watching the Jeffy Show. Wow! When I finish it, I’ll post a review. For now, it goes on my required viewing list.

On disc 1 “Jeffy” talks about being insane, but then laments that’s he’s not actually nuts; he’s just a poser. He describes how Tyler Durden told him “Jeffy, you’re not an insane maniac. You’re a poser insane maniac. You’re just dealing with the absurdity of existence by shoving absurdity back down existence’s throat.”

Let me repeat that last sentence “You’re just dealing with the absurdity of existence by shoving absurdity back down existence’s throat.”

I am a reactive lunatic, not a proactive lunatic. I am a poser.

This blog is just me launching globs of absurdity right back at the universe--machine gun style.

No comments: