Monday, January 14, 2008

The Easiest Club Opener Ever

I’ve been going through my old forum posts to see how I’ve developed. This one stuck out to me as still being relevant and one I still use today.

If you don't have the balls to walk up to a girl in a club and say something, this opener is for you.

Situation: your friends are standing outside a club debating whether to go in or check out another club. The real issue is: “how bumping is the club?” You know that it’s dead. The bouncers though, say it’s packed.

Suddenly, two girls walk out.

Three second rule. Walk up to them and ask, “how is it inside?” They won’t see it as a line because you truly want to know if it’s good. The question is so deeply rooted no one will question your motives. Build on that question, ask them specifics, ask them point blank “should my friends go in?” Then let them walk away. (If it's going really good, don't actually let them walk away, duh!)

Do this to three or four sets of girls and you’ll have a good idea of what the club looks like inside.

More importantly, I absolutely guarantee that you will see most (if not all) of those girls in the club later. Since you’ve already opened them, go back and talk to them some more. You can reopen with “hey wasup, yeah it was really ________. Thanks. We walked in, . . . . . then went to . . . . ”

And then they’re reopened. Transition, take them home, rinse and repeat.

[notes: obviously, don’t use this at a club where you can see inside. I can't believe I just wrote that.]

No comments: