Monday, January 14, 2008

A Letter

Dear my ex-girlfriends, my current girlfriend, and my future ex-girlfriends, and all other women of this world,

I congratulate you on finding my blog. I, no doubt, have not assisted in your accomplishment.

What is this blog about? My thoughts on life, my adventures on learning about pickup, and how I’m trying to become a better person. “Pickup and being a better person?” you ask. How is that possible?

Well, pickup is not actually about going to a club, talking a girl, being smooth and taking her home. No, not really. Pickup is a tool on how men can improve themselves. Pickup is just an avenue of how men can fix their own shortcomings. It teaches how a shy and soft-spoken guy can learn to speak up for himself, how he can become stronger, healthier, and a better leader. Pickup allows (or should I say “forces”) a man to explore new experiences, see new sights, and step outside his comfort zone. It gives him the paddle to smack the pathetic out of his system.

Have you ever seen a guy who’s a really great person except . . . a few things? Say he over reacts to adversity or he doesn’t handle leadership well or he clinches up when he’s talking to a girl or he lets people step all over him or he’s always complaining and is a drag to be around. Pickup can fix that. And he doesn’t need to become that creepy guy in the club either. He can better himself without sacrificing the good things about him.

And this is what my blog is about: me going through that adventure--me learning how to identify my shortcomings and fixing them. I’ll probably never finish this quest, but no matter because every day I’ll improve--and that’s what really counts.


Love,

Me

No comments: